- Our annual world-renowned 1500 page publication is a compilation of our members' biographies. It is a keepsake to treasure and an heirloom to pass down to generations.
- Visit: www.swhoswho.com or www.strathmoreworldwide.com to log in and view member biographies. Your log-in user ID and password are highlighted at the bottom of your invoice on the next page.
ONLINE DIRECTORY/NETWORKING PORTAL
- Recognizes executives and professionals worldwide in all industries and professions. Our members' current and pertinent business information is profiled to enable networking, consulting and to establish credibility. We publish those who have achieved success in their given field as well as those looking to further their career.
OUR CONCIERGE AND NETWORKING CONNECTIONS
- All members are provided with a user ID and password to access our Online Directory to network with fellow members. In addition, we offer personalized networking services to assist our members with any networking and potential business contacts.
- Allows our members to post and search for career opportunities.
- Members who have published books through www.Amazon.com may list them on our Online Bookstore for additional exposure.
- Enables our members to collaborate with peers, generate possible new business, research new career opportunities, increase their global market reach, keep abreast of changes within their industry and form lasting business relationships.
- To maximize our members' market reach, we urge them to take advantage of our specialized services including Webinars and Media Releases at a discounted rate.